Practice Areas


There is a tremendous amount of paperwork to be completed when someone you love has died. Knowing where to start can be daunting, especially for those who are still in the grieving process. We are here to help you navigate through the process by providing competent and caring legal services.

If your loved one had passed leaving a will, we can assist probating the will. If, on the other hand, your loved one passed away without a will, or as we say, “intestate,” (meaning that the deceased had no written estate plan or will at all), then the State of Florida dictates to whom the assets pass to and we help you with the intestacy proceedings.

Both types of proceedings involve court oversight to ensure that creditors, if any, are paid and that assets are distributed properly. Friedman Law, P.A. will assist you throughout the court proceedings.

Mature couple signing contract in lawyer's office

Friedman Law, P.A.

Charitable Organization

Habitat For Humanity

Get a Free Estimate

The team at Friedman Law, P.A. will represent you with professionalism and integrity.
Schedule your free consultation with us today.